“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
Psalm 91 is treasured by many who serve.
Portions are offered here as a tribute to all, past and present.
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
11. He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.